Welcome to the Developer Student Clubs at the University Bhayangkara Jakarta Raya!
What are the Developer Student Clubs (DSC)?
Developer Student Clubs (DSC) are university-based community groups powered by Google Developers for students interested in Technology. The aim is to help students bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Who are we?
We are a group of students who are passionate about Technology. Our goal is to bring together students from various backgrounds who love learning and applying their skills to solve real-world problems.
Why join Developer Student Club @dsc.ubj?
Founded in 2021, the Developer Student Club at the University Bhayangkara Jakarta Raya organises and facilitates workshops, speaker sessions and Study Jams to provide students with technical development skills. By joining, you can:
- Attend workshops, webinars, and other exciting events
- Expand your technical skills through a peer-to-peer learning environment
- Collaborate and apply the acquired skills by helping build solutions for the local community
- Expand your network by meeting Tech leaders and professionals
- Have fun and meet other students interested in developer technologies
How to be part of the Developer Student Club @dsc.ubj?
Every student from any degree with an interest in growing as a developer is welcome. The only requirement is to be passionate about Technology!
Become a member by clicking on the "Join" button above the About section.
Follow us on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/gdsc.ubj/