What are the Google Developer Student Clubs (GDSC)?
Google Developer Student Clubs (GDSC) are university-based community groups powered by Google Developers for students interested in Technology. The aim is to help students bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Why join Google Developer Student Clubs @ SCEM?
Founded in 2017, the Google Developer Student Clubs at the University of Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management organizes and facilitates workshops, hackathons, speaker sessions, and Study Jams to provide students with technical development skills. By joining, you can:
- attend workshops, webinars, hackathons, and other exciting events
- expand your technical skills through a peer-to-peer learning environment
- collaborate and apply the acquired skills by helping build solutions for the local community
- participate in the annual Solution Challenge competition with the chance of winning prices from Google
- expand your network by meeting Tech leaders and professionals
- have fun and meet other students interested in developer technologies
How to be part of the Google Developer Student Clubs @ SCEM?
Every student from any degree with an interest in growing as a developer is welcome. The only requirement is to be passionate about Technology!
- Become a member by clicking on the "Join" button above the About section.
- To become the core member of the Team Reach out to us at the below core team profiles.