WE . DEVELOP . SOLUTIONS
GDSC ITER Chapter- https://gdsc.community.dev/institute-of-technical-education-research-bhubaneswar/
Community Social Handles- https://linktr.ee/gdsciter
Gaining prominence as a technologically involved and fulfilled community created and sustained through cumulative contributions of innovators and scholastic peers, GDSC ITER is a paramount initiation courtesy of Google Developer Student Clubs to promote technology and innovation to far reaching student associations and communities.
We at GDSC ITER hold our valuable community members as the pillars upon which our pride as a foremost tech forum rests. We share a cohesive feeling of problem solving and innovation which promotes the mutual respect among like-minded peers and collaborators. Founded in August 15 2021, what started as a community to preach tech involvement for our institution scholars, as of March 2022 is a community of 1000+ members strong and growing with trans-university reach. We conduct and encourage webinars, tech talks, workshops, competitions in a humble attempt to groom and nurture the future innovators.
We have an overflowing itinerary of activities and opportunities for tech enthusiasts with our core team and coordinators coming up with supplementary ideas every other day.
Collaborators and community partners may contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more ?
What is Google Developer Student Club (GDSC) ?
Google Developer Student Clubs (GDSC) are community groups for college and university students interested in Google developer technologies. Students from all undergraduate or graduate programs with an interest in growing as a developer are welcome. By joining a GDSC, students grow their knowledge in a peer-to-peer learning environment and build solutions for local businesses and their community.
What is GDSC-ITER Chapter?
GDSC-ITER chapter is an institution exclusive chapter of GDSC driven by enthusiastic students of our university.
Is GDSC-ITER Chapter open for all?
Yes, this is open for all students of our college/university enrolled in any program, irrespective of branch or year.
Does joining the GDSC-ITER chapter in GDSC Community make me a GDSC-ITER club member?
No, joining GDSC-ITER enables you to participate in forthcoming webinars, workshops and community events to explore different technologies. You can head over to the GDSC website and join our chapter to stay updated for club members recruitment.
What are the benefits of becoming a club member of GDSC-ITER?
GDSC club members will get a digital badge from Google with a 1-year validity which can be added to the developer profile. The club members can become the organiser of any workshops or events they want to host, under the permission of the lead and core team.
Can I be a part of this with no prior coding skills/experience ?
Yes, you do not require any prior coding skills to be a part of this chapter. All you need is the enthusiasm and passion to learn and apply your skills in projects and innovations.
Hall of Fame
- Organised 60+ events for 1200 chapter members
- Invited Guest Speakers and Industry Experts from Google, Microsoft, Digital Ocean, MLH, etc.
- Collaborated with 35+ GDSCs for various global events providing industrial exposure
- Impacted 500+ participants in 30 Days of Google Cloud organised successfully
- Organised hackathons, CTF, Cloud Study Jams to aid 20+ students to get certified
- Organised live workshops and bootcamps for Flutter, ML, Kotlin, Azure, GCP, DSA, Quantum Computing, Cybersecurity, etc.
- Promoted Startup culture, Competitive programming and Undergraduate research through mentorship sessions
- 20+ socially impactful projects submitted by members in ITER Solution Challenge
- Developed ITER Connect app as a result of Android Study Jam
- Our club members have received internship offers from top tech companies
- 3 students from ITER got accepted into GSoC'22
- Recordings of our major events available as resources for free learning : Link
Don't forget to join our telegram groups :
Official community group : https://t.me/+uU_aEAzSoHI4Y2Q1
App dev: https://t.me/+L3dbH56tSRdjNTM1
Web dev : https://t.me/+8sqiV2J2-U0wMmE1
AI/ML : https://t.me/+8ZN4J_bTz40xZTU1
Coding : https://t.me/+BR9EYk7zCaJhODll