As a Women Techmakers Ambassador, I am proposing to organize a conference to celebrate International Women’s Day (IWD) 2023 and inspire Hausa women about emerging technology. The conference will feature keynote speeches, panel discussions, and breakout sessions led by experts in emerging technology.
Purpose: The purpose of the conference is to inspire and educate Hausa women about emerging technology, to encourage their participation in technology-related fields, and to provide opportunities for networking and collaboration. We believe that by exposing Hausa women to the possibilities of emerging technology, we can help to increase the number of women in technology-related fields and improve their representation in these fields.
• To inspire and educate Hausa women about emerging technology and its possibilities.
• To encourage Hausa women to pursue careers in technology-related fields.
• To provide opportunities for networking and collaboration among Hausa women in technology.
• To promote the importance of diversity and inclusivity in technology-related fields.
Conference Format: The conference will be held virtually to accommodate participants from different locations. The conference will feature keynote speeches from women who have excelled in technology-related fields. Panel discussions will be organized to cover various topics in emerging technology, such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and cybersecurity. There will also be breakout sessions where participants can learn about specific emerging technology fields and interact with experts in those fields. Finally, there will be networking and collaboration opportunities for participants to meet and connect with other Hausa women interested in technology.
• Participants will be inspired and educated about emerging technology.
• Participants will be motivated to pursue careers in technology-related fields.
• Participants will learn about opportunities in emerging technology and how to access those opportunities.
• Participants will connect and collaborate with other Hausa women in technology.
• Participants will gain a better understanding of the importance of diversity and inclusivity in technology-related fields.
Conclusion: The Women Techmakers Ambassador IWD 2023 Conference for Hausa Women on Emerging Technology will be an exciting and valuable opportunity for Hausa women to learn about emerging technology, connect with other women in technology, and be inspired to pursue careers in technology-related fields. We believe that this conference will help to improve the representation of women in technology and contribute to a more diverse and inclusive technology industry.
Social Media/Content Writer Lead
Competitions & Challenges Lead
ATM SUDAWA TECH