React Native workshop aims to get the members to a basic developing experience for mobile platforms, both iOS and Android.
- During the 6 weeks period, you’ll get to know:
- Environment setup: expo, typescript, file structure
- App navigation: screens, stacks, tabs, drawers
- UI Libs & theming: RNEUI / RNUILib
- State management: how to communicate between components
- Back-end integrations: API calls
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
For this workshop to work properly, somewhere between 10-15 participants are to be accepted.
This workshop is not designed for beginners who didn’t program in any other programming language.
REQUIRED PRIOR KNOWLEDGE
To take this workshop, you must be familiar with:
- Data knowledge
- Variables (numbers, strings etc.)
- Functions (with or without parameters)
- Arrays (be capable of understanding indexes and foreach’s)
- Basic Data Structures (queue, deque, stack) – not mandatory, we’ll get to know them better in the meantime
- Logical knowledge
- Nested if’s / switches
- Well written, logically repetitive statements (for and whiles)