Angular basics workshop aims to learn its members the basics of web development when using the Angular framework.
The duration of this workshop will be 6 weeks, during this time the members will learn:
- Basic Typescript, JS, HTML
- Basic and intermediate styling (CSS & SCSS)
- Building blocks of the Angular framework (Components, Templates, Directives)
- Website routing
- How to use Angular Material to enhance your project
- To be able to take this workshop you need prior basic programming knowledge:
- Basic data structures (queue, stack, etc.)
- Logical programming understanding (if, switch, etc.)
- Good understanding of callbacks
After finishing this workshop, the member will be able to create by themselves a simple functional website.