Compose Camp is community-organized event that focuses around how to build Android apps using Jetpack Compose, where attendees get hands-on coding experience with Compose.
In this session we will be discussing:
- The fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming
- The fundamentals of Java
- The fundamentals of Kotlin
- Building an app using Compose
Who can join compose camp?
- People who are new to developing Android apps (may or may not have prior programming experience) and
- Experienced Android developers who want to learn Compose and integrate it into their existing apps
How is Compose Camp different from Android Study Jams?
The learning format is the same of Android Study Jams is the same. It’s a group of people coming together to do hands-on learning for a specific Android topic. The difference is that with Compose Camp, the focus is on specifically learning Compose skills for Android.
Tracks in Compose Camp:
- Beginner Track: Candidates that are new to Android app development, who may or may not have prior programming experience.
- Intermediate Track: Candidates that are experienced Android developers (already familiar with Kotlin and the View system) who are new to Compose.
Why should I register to Compose Camp?
- Learn Android Development using Compose in a fun and interactive manner.
- Gain hands-on Android App building experience (Selected apps will be showcased as a blog/social media post on Google)
- Earn Badges that are added to your Google Developer Profile on completion of each unit in the course.
- *Certificate of Completion on completing Beginner and Intermediate Track.