About this session:
This course will serve as an introduction to Google Cloud and Qwiklabs.
You will also gain 30-day free access to Qwiklabs upon workshop completion!
In this introductory-level workshop, you will get hands-on practice with Google Cloud's fundamental tools and services. You can come in with little to no experience and gain essential skills and knowledge that you can apply to create your first Google Cloud Project.
This event is also good for people with experience as we will cover more advanced subjects and topics towards the end.
Through this workshop, you will be able to:
1. Create a Virtual Machine
2. Create a Windows Server instance in Google Compute engine
3. Use Cloud Shell
4. Manage Containerized Apps with Kubernetes Engine
5. Set up Network and HTTP Load Balancers.
1. Basic programming language experience could help, but not required.
2. A windows/ macOS/ Linux computer.
3. For the best experience, make sure your laptop has Firefox or Chrome installed.