About this Event Series
Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase.
Linkedin ranked Flutter as the "fastest-growing skill among software engineers." Want to be a part of this fast sweeping trend? Then this series is for you!
Why should I learn Flutter?
- Simple to learn and use
- Quick compilation: Maximum productivity
- Has good documentation
- A growing developer community
- Supported by Android Studio & VS Code
- Complete our previous -- Flutter Beginner Series
- Basic programming language experience could help, but not required.
- You can use either Windows, mac-OS, or Linux. But for Developing iOS applications requires a mac-OS.
- No prior iOS or Android development required
- Thu, Nov 12th. 7:00 - 8:30 EDT: Chat Application
- Thu, Nov 19th. 7:00- 8:30 EDT: Emoji Application