University of Tripoli
Computer security is the protection of computer systems and networks from information disclosure, theft of, or damage to their hardware, software, or electronic data, as well as from the disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
● Introduction● History● Information security fundamentals● Type of information security● Implement information security● Policy standards● Introduction to cyber security● Cyber security roles● Type of hackers● Cyberattacks● Hacking steps● Cyber security mechanisms●Vulnerability assessment● Future of cyber security● Best practices● Cyber forensic
● Information security fundamentals
● Type of information security
● Implement information security
● Policy standards
● Introduction to cyber security
● Cyber security roles
● Type of hackers
● Hacking steps
● Cyber security mechanisms
● Future of cyber security
● Best practices
● Cyber forensic
GDSC Libya Facilitator
Marketing/ Creative Manager
إعداد العروض التقديمية والتصوير الفوتوغرافي
social media site management
Your message has been successfully sent.
This event will start on Feb 22, 8:30 PM (EET)
Refresh 15 minutes before to join.