This challenge will showcase the resource Leetcode as well as how to use it effectively. This challenge will serve as practice for the real-world interview questions. It will provide exposure to interview questions for those about to look for work as well as for those interested in preparing for the roles they want. It will take place for over a week. These questions will be posted every day of the week on the GDSC UWC Instagram page.
- Questions will be uploaded every weekday on Instagram from 9 am. Submissions will be valid from 9 am until 6 pm that same day. Any submissions after 6 pm will not be considered valid.
- Any libraries and packages other than the standard Python or Java libraries are not allowed. (i.e. NumPy, PyTorch, Google Guava, etc.)
These are instructions on how to upload your submissions for Leetcode Challenge 1:
- Only Java or Python should be used for these questions. Question names should be indicated with a comment 2 lines before the code.
- Each .java or .py file should be named, "YourFullName_QuestionName"
- All code files should be compressed into a zip file and should be named
NOTE: THE FIRST PARTICIPANT TO SUBMIT AND ANSWER ALL 5 QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK CORRECTLY, WILL BE AWARDED THE PRIZE!
- Indicate with a comment which programming language you will be using and your email address.
- Upload your file to https://forms.gle/pEbU29EtHEjDKDrV9