Join us for our upcoming Cloud Hero Event this weekend, November 7-8th and get hands-on experience with big data analysis and machine learning on Google Cloud Platform.
This event has 2 parts:
- Learn together with your friends to get the basic information...
- Take it to the next level in a friendly competition to see who can best apply the skills they learned!
After the Cloud Hero event, you’ll receive 30-days free access to the entire Qwiklabs catalog, so you can keep developing your skills at home. Complete all of the learning and challenge labs, and you’ll earn an additional free month of access to Qwiklabs as well as two exclusive badges for your online profile.
In this session, we’ll be covering:
- Creating tables in importing data in BigQuery
- Running queries in BigQuery
- Using BigQuery to find public dataset
- Joining multiple data sources to draw new insights
- Creating a training and evaluation dataset to be used for batch prediction
- Creating a classification (logistic regression) model in BQML
- Evaluating the performance of your machine learning model
We’ll be covering new content on each day of this Cloud Hero event, so be sure to stop by on both Saturday and Sunday if you can! If you can’t make it to one or the other, however, don’t worry, we’d love to have you join us when you can.
- An understanding of Qwiklabs and a Qwiklabs account (from the prep event)
- A basic understanding of SQL could help, but not required (from the prep event)
- Basic programming language experience could help, but not required.
- You can use either Windows, mac-OS, or Linux.
- The labs will run on all of the latest versions of popular browsers. For the best experience, make sure your laptop has Firefox or Chrome installed.
- Your enthusiasm to become a Cloud Hero!