Diving deeper into HTML & CSS through building the Netflix landing page using display properties, media queries for mobile optimization, and a couple of animations and transitions. Netflix clone added to your portfolio.
https://netflix-clone-zaio.netlify.app/? (What the final product should look like)
- Display, Span, Images, block, inline, inline-block, none
- CSS grid, Columns And Grids
- CSS Units - What is the best measurement to use, px, em, %
- Media queries
- Web prefixes - Webkits
- Netflix demo covering - Background images, Overlaying, Changing button shapes, flexbox, position & picture alignment, html5 video component, Styling nested divs
- How to come up with a div structure when looking at a page - recommendations
- Transitions - will cover position here
- Add transitions to Netflix landing page
- Have the Netflix landing page clone built and added to your portfolio!
Download assets and pre-code from https://apply.zaio.io/events