What is Ideathon?
Ideathon is a week-long content, supported by Google Devs Europe, that will get you ahead of the game!
You will use your creativity and cool tech skills to design the architecture of a scalable application. (this can be a mobile application, a web app, a website, or some sort of hardware)
To sign up follow this link.
How does the contest work?
- You form a team (maximum 4 members)
- Choose one (or more) goals from the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- You create the architecture of an application that solves this problem. Note that this architecture needs to be scalable and plausible to actually create!
What will Ideathon provide me with?
- A kickoff event (December 10th). We will explain everything you need to know to ace your contest + we have cool speaker sessions
- A week-long mentorship session. Ask questions from the best in the game!
How else does Ideathon help me with the Solution Challenge?
- Your design needs to contribute, to one or more of the UN’s 17 goals to end poverty, ensure prosperity, and protect the planet, just like the solution challenge.
- The first two steps of participating in the Solution Challenge are
- Forming a team,
- Having an awesome idea that is PLAUSIBLE to create and design its architecture
So not only do you have the opportunity to do both of those things, but you ALSO get a bunch of cool prizes for it! (Not a bad deal!)
What’s in it for me?
- BRANDED SWAG
- You will gain real-life skills that will look super cool on your resume( PS: you will get a certificate if you submit your idea)
- You will be using your knowledge for good and contributing to making our planet a better place.
- Getting the chance to receive mentorship from the best in the industry
- Learning how to design a scalable project
- Being ahead of the game for the Solution Challenge
How do I sign up?
Go ahead and sign up here! https://lnkd.in/gZJEY8TU