Please complete the following form to express interest; https://forms.gle/LP8H7n6KL9uE6QfeA
N/B Do note that registering your interest does not mean that your spot is confirmed. Please wait for our follow up confirmation email. Only applications from participants residing in Australia & New Zealand are accepted due to time zone differences. Live sessions will be conducted in GMT+11 time zone.
Women Developer Academy equips women in tech with the skills, resources, and support they need to become a tech presenter and speaker. If you're a student (e.g. software engineer, data scientist, computer science, etc.) aspiring to land your first speaking gig, or looking to learn presentation tips to take your public speaking skills to the next level, join our training program and receive 1:1 mentorship from Googlers and developer community leads.
Beyond gaining new skills, you will also get to meet, connect, and network with other women developers on a similar journey.
Let's work together to bring diversity to the stages, because impact does not end onstage, that's where it starts!
Schedule & Agenda - times are AEDT
Saturday | February 19th | 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Intro to Women Developer Academy
- Module: Selecting the right topic
- Module: Cultivating Confidence
Saturday | February 26th | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Module: Creating a Great Technical Presentation
- Module: Delivering an Engaging Talk
Saturday | March 5th | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Module: Writing Your Bio
Please note the following mandatory technical requirements:
• A personal Gmail or Gsuite account for access to course content,
• A desktop computer or laptop,
• Webcam and microphone (built-in or external),
• Connection to highspeed broadband internet access,
• Chrome is the preferred browser for use in this program.
Due to the limited number of attendees accepted per cohort, please only register if you are able to attend ALL the virtual sessions listed below as well as commit to our program requirements and mentoring sessions.