Google I/O Extended 2024

Kinshasa, University of Kinshasa, Polytechnic . Room A, Kinshasa, 01031

University of Kinshasa - Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo

Join us for the Google I/O Extended Technical Meetup, an exciting event where we will share the latest updates and developments from Google I/O 2024. This meetup is a fantastic opportunity to network with fellow tech enthusiasts, learn about cutting-edge technologies, and participate in hands-on workshops and discussions.

Jul 27, 12:00 – 3:00 PM

3 RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

GeminiGoogle CloudGoogle I/O Extended

About this event

Google I/O Extended Technical Meetup

Are you passionate about technology and eager to stay updated with the latest innovations from Google? We are thrilled to invite you to our Google I/O Extended Technical Meetup, taking place on campus between May and July 2024. This event is designed to bring our community together, following the success of our previous Build With AI event, and provide a platform for learning, networking, and collaboration.

Event Highlights:

Keynote Presentations: Get an in-depth recap of major announcements and updates from Google I/O 2024. Learn about new technologies, tools, and advancements directly from the experts.

Technical Sessions: Attend detailed sessions on the latest Google technologies. Our speakers will provide live demonstrations, case studies, and practical insights to help you understand and leverage these innovations.

Hands-on Workshops: Participate in interactive workshops where you can experiment with new tools and technologies introduced by Google. Gain practical skills through guided tutorials and coding sessions.

Panel Discussions: Engage with expert panels discussing future trends and applications of the latest technologies. Take part in Q&A sessions to get your questions answered by industry leaders.

Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow tech enthusiasts, share ideas, and collaborate on projects. Our event includes informal meet-and-greet sessions with speakers and experts to foster meaningful connections.

Don't miss this opportunity to be part of an inspiring and educational event. Whether you're a student, faculty member, or a tech enthusiast, the Google I/O Extended Technical Meetup has something for everyone. Stay tuned for more details on the exact date and venue.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Contact Information:

For more information, please contact us at kayassurance@gmail.com or +243 9 71 258 378.

When

When

Saturday, July 27, 2024
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM UTC

Speakers

• MBULA Assurance

University of Kinshasa

GDSC LEAD

• MARUBA Exauce

University of Kinshasa

Software Lead

Organizers