This session will deal with backend using php language as well as an overview of sql and the difference between them and an explanation of crud operations (Create - Read - Update - Delete)
The following topics will be discussed in the session
- PHP Fundamentals
- CRUD: create, read, update, delete.
- Connect web page to a local server.
- what is a SESSION and why we use it a lot?
- what's the different between sql and php and how do they work together?.
- why it’s important to start with php first, master it then move on to laravel.
- what's phpmyadmin ?