Join the incredible 30 Days of Cloud series where experts uncover the Google Cloud Foundational Series for students with little to no experience in cloud computing and is an ideal foundation for diverse career paths.
The series provides an overview of concepts central to cloud basics, big data, and machine learning, and where and how Google Cloud fits in. By the end of the series of courses, learners will be able to articulate these concepts and demonstrate hands-on skills.
Build your cloud skills and demonstrate your proficiency by earning badges along the way.
The series will have 4 paths-
1. Cloud Computing Fundamentals (Mondays- Oct 18, Oct 25, Nov 1, Nov 8)
2. Infrastructure in Google Cloud (Tuesdays- Oct 19, Oct 26, Nov 2, Nov 9)
3. Networking and Security in Google Cloud (Wednesdays- Oct 20, Oct 27, Nov 3, Nov 9)
4. Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud (Thursdays- Oct 21, Oct 28, Nov 4, Nov 10)
Before attending this course, students should:
- Have basic IT knowledge and be interested in learning more about Cloud and ML.
- Have competency in at least one language (such as Python, Java).
- Be familiar with the basics of shell scripting, SQL.
Join here- https://cloudcoach.dev/
The event will be hosted by GDSC Chapters throughout North America. Following is the list of events and their hosting Chapters-
Oct 18 - Cloud Computing Fundamentals - Sheridan College
Oct 19 - Infrastructure in Google Cloud - Langara College
Oct 20 - Networking and Security in Google Cloud - University of Texas at Dallas
Oct 21 - Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud - Carleton University
Oct 25 - Cloud Computing Fundamentals - Hofstra University
Oct 26 - Infrastructure in Google Cloud - Lone Star College
Oct 27 - Networking and Security in Google Cloud - Conestoga College
Oct 28 - Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud - Rutgers University NB
Nov 1 - Cloud Computing Fundamentals - North Seattle College
Nov 2 - Infrastructure in Google Cloud - Florida Memorial University
Nov 3 - Networking and Security in Google Cloud - Case Western Reserve University
Nov 4 - Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud - University of Ottawa
Nov 8 - Cloud Computing Fundamentals - Hofstra University(tentative)
Nov 9 - Infrastructure in Google Cloud - Princeton University
Nov 10 - Networking and Security in Google Cloud - University of Saskatchewan
Nov 11 - Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud - Indiana University
University of Connecticut