We will be working through this lab on Google's Preferred learning platform for Google Technologies (aka qwiklabs): https://tinyurl.com/gdsc-conf-computing-lab
Attending this workshop, virtually or in-person, will give you ONE MONTH free access to the aforementioned Google's Preferred learning platform for Google Technologies--where you can complete an unlimited amount of labs about any google technology you are interested in.
Join us in-person at HackDavis (https://2022.hackdavis.io/), or virtually via zoom: https://tinyurl.com/gdsc-hd-conf-compute
- Meeting ID: 995 3677 2619
- Passcode: 906152
- What is confidential computing and why should I care?
- Creating a confidential VM instance
- Create a non-confidential VM instance
- Create a confidential GKE node
- Create non-confidential GKE node
- Manasvini Narayanan (Director at SacHacks, and Executive Tech Lead at GDSC @ UCD)
- Shyam Agarwal (Executive Tech Lead at GDSC @ UCD)