Google I/O Extended 2024: Kickoff and Technical Deep Dive

Tom Mboya University, Makongeni area near Tom Mboya University at Homa Bay Town., Nairobi, 40300

TOM MBOYA UNIVERSITY - Homa Bay Town, Kenya

This comprehensive session will bring together our local developer community to experience the excitement of Google I/O firsthand. We will start with an engaging watch party for the Google I/O keynote, followed by in-depth technical meetups covering the latest innovations from Google. This is a perfect opportunity to learn, network, and explore new technologies with fellow developers.

Jul 27, 7:00 – 11:00 AM

4 RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

Google CloudGoogle I/O ExtendedGoogle PlayMobile

About this event

Join us for the Google I/O Extended 2024: Kickoff and Technical Deep Dive event! 🚀 This dynamic session will unite our local developer community to immerse in the excitement of Google I/O. We’ll begin with a vibrant watch party for the Google I/O keynote 📺, followed by a technical session 💻. These session will feature hands-on workshops, coding activities, and engaging discussions about Google’s latest innovations. This event offers a fantastic chance to learn, connect with fellow developers, and explore new technologies in an interactive setting. Don’t miss out on being part of this global developer event, uniquely tailored for our community! 🌐👩‍💻👨‍💻

Agenda

Google I/O Extended 2024: Kickoff and Technical Deep Dive
Opening Remarks and Event Overview
Google I/O Keynote Watch Party 📺
Lunch Break and Networking 🍴
Technical Deep Dive Sessions 💻
Closing Remarks and Next Steps

Speaker

• GILBERT KIPLANGAT

Google

GDSC Lead

Facilitators