Google I/O Extended 2023

NSW Teachers Federation Conference Centre, 37 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills, 2010

Welcome to the Google I/O 2023 Extended!

Jun 10, 2023, 12:00 – 7:00 AM

RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

AndroidAngularFlutterGoogle CloudGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine Learning

About this event

πŸ“’ Calling all tech enthusiasts and professionals! Join us at GES23, where cutting-edge technology takes center stage on the 10th of June from 9am to 5pm.

This year's event promises excitement and variety with two parallel tracks featuring four amazing speakers each. 🎀🎀🎀🎀 Dive into captivating discussions on mobile development, cloud computing, machine learning, and more! There's something for everyone, whether you're a developer, designer, or simply tech-curious. πŸ’‘πŸ’»

🀝 Don't miss the exhilarating panel discussion on AI, where industry practitioners will share insights into the ever-evolving field. Engage with the experts, ask questions, and explore the limitless possibilities of AI! πŸ€–πŸš€

But wait, there's more! 🌐 Get ready for a ton of networking opportunities, connecting with like-minded individuals from around the world. Exchange ideas, expand your professional network, and forge valuable connections. And fear not, we've got your hunger covered with delicious catered food! πŸ”πŸ₯—πŸ•

Co-hosted by GDG Sydney, GDG Cloud Sydney, and WTM Sydney, GES23 is the ultimate tech extravaganza! Join professionals and enthusiasts as we celebrate the future of technology. πŸŒπŸŽ‰

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity – we can't wait to welcome you to GES23! πŸŽ‰βœ¨

πŸ•° 10th of June, 9am - 5pm

πŸ“Œ NSW Teachers Federation Conference Centre - 37 Reservoir St, Surry Hills NSW 2010

πŸ“ Sign up for tickets in the link in our bio or @ https://www.meetup.com/gdg-sydney/events/292562958/

πŸ‘©β€πŸ« To view the full agenda head to GDG events in the link in our bio or @ https://gdg.community.dev/.../google.../cohost-gdg-sydney

When

When

Saturday, June 10, 2023
12:00 AM – 7:00 AM UTC

Organizers

• Vivian Truong

GDSC Lead

• Jeannie Jung

Co-Lead

Contact Us