Soft Skills Event "Break The Wall"

Lecture Theater(LT) - 2, The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Rupa ki Nangal, Post-Sumel, Via, Jamdoli, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302031

Chirag Vaishnav, GDSC Lead LNMIIT '21, will be offering a Free Workshop to help you improve your Soft Skills so you can ace Interviews and do a lot more!!

Sep 16, 2022, 2:00 – 3:00 PM



Key Themes

Career Development

About this event

Only 15% of professional performance, according to a Harvard study, is attributable to Technical Skills. What about the remaining 85%? Soft Skills! such as Leadership, Time Management, Communication Skills, and the list goes on and on.

"Break The Wall", a free session on soft skills hosted by the Google Developer Student Club at LNMIIT, with Chirag Vaishnav as the speaker, who is a Youtuber with over 1K subscribers, a previous intern at ElectricPe, and a future SDE at Slice. He has also served as the LNMIIT's GDSC Lead for the year 2021. Visit his LinkedIn profile.

Join us for the session "Break the Wall" to learn from him and learn about his Placement Journey. Check out the Event Trailer!!


  • Chirag Vaishnav


    Upcoming SDE


  • Ramsha Iqbal

    GDSC Lead

  • Pranjal Mishra

    Development lead

  • Rishabh sachan

    Development Lead

  • Nandini Agarwal

    Development lead

  • Divya Bajaj

    AI/ML Lead

  • Wansh Singh

    AI/ML Lead

  • Mukul Verma

    Gamedev Lead

  • Krish Sindhi

    The LNM institute of information technology

    Gamedev Lead

  • Aryan Bansal

    Creative Lead

  • Labhesh Mundhada

    The LNM Institute OF Information Technology

    Management Lead

  • Gautam Mittal

    Managemennt Lead


    Competitive Programming Lead

  • Rajdeep Singh

    Competitive programming lead

Contact Us