- 17 Sustainable Development Goals created by United Nations in 2015 to be achieved by 2030 and aim to end poverty, ensure prosperity and protect the planet
- In 2018, Developer Student Clubs (now GDSC) decided to collaborate with the UN to inspire student developers to come together as a community, learn, and build real solutions for real problems (using the UN’s 17 goals as a guide)
- In our 5th year, we’ve continued to iterate on feedback, aiming to make every year more impactful than the last
- This year our goal is for every chapter to submit a project!
Build a solution to a local problem using Google technologies, in accordance with one or more of the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals. The Solution Challenge is open to members of Google Developer Student Clubs. Join a Google Developer Student Club (GDSC) on the GDSC community page.
1. Register below.
2. Form a team and build a solution.
3. Submit your solution between March 17 and March 31, 2023.