1. Do you know what it means to be an Android Developer?
2. How mobile applications are built and put on the Play Store?
3. What are Cross Platforms Application Development?
4. What are various languages/technologies used in Android Development?
5. Which tools you should use for Android Development?
6. How to step into the world of Android Development?
7. What are the pre-requisites before stepping into the world of Android Development?
Hey, do you also have these questions just like us?, well don't worry we at Google Developer Students Club-SITRC are back with another session on "Introduction to Android Development". In this session, we will be solving all your doubts regarding Android Development, we will take you on a ride of Android Development.
About the Speaker:-
Pratik has more than 2+ Years of Experience in Android Development, majorly in Flutter Development. He has also worked with some startups as a Flutter Developer.
After the session, you will be in a good position to step into the world of Android Development.
1) Is this for beginners?
Ans) Yes, absolutely no prior Android Development knowledge is required.
2) Is there any cost for attending the event?
Ans) Nope, it is free of cost.
3) Will we get a Certificate for Participation?
Ans) Yes, we will provide certificates to all attendees who successfully attend the whole session.
I am an enthusiastic developer, having a ton of interest in Software Development and Design. Also, I am a strong believer that imagination brings change and shows a path to develop something amazing and interesting. I have more than a year of experience in Flutter App Development and Backend technologies like Nodejs and Flask.