Google I/O Extended 2024 Watch Party Saarbrücken

E1.3 SR 016, Saarland Informatics Campus, Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, 66123

Google I/O, the annual conference where the world hears about Google’s latest developer solutions, products, and technology. Join us at our annual Watch Party to learn about the highlights and latest developments by Google!

Jul 11, 4:00 – 6:30 PM

RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

Google CloudGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningMobileWeb

About this event

🌟 Google I/O Extended 2024 Watch Party! 🚀

Join us for an exciting experience at our annual Google I/O Watch Party, where you can catch up on the latest developer solutions, products, and technologies announced by Google!

📣 Keynote and major Highlights: Gather with fellow tech enthusiasts to watch the cutting-edge innovations, updates, and products from Google I/O 2024, including keynotes and major highlights. Discover the future of technology and development through Google's most recent innovations.

🍕 Pizza and Networking: Stay for a fun and engaging networking session afterward, complete with delicious pizza. Connect with fellow tech enthusiasts, share ideas, and explore potential collaborations.

🔗 Event Details:

📅 Date: July 11, 2024

🕒 Time: 6:00 pm onwards

📍 Venue: Saarland University Informatics Campus, E1.3 Seminar Room 016, Saarbrücken, 66123

👨‍💻 Don’t miss out on Google’s flagship event featuring the latest announcements and updates in technology. 

PS: Get started here to discover more! We'll also watch a few sessions based on the majority interest.

Join us for an unforgettable event that promises knowledge, community, and a whole lot of fun. Let’s explore Google’s latest innovations together! 🚀 #Google #IO2024 #WatchParty #TechInnovation 

Agenda

I/O Keynote
Highlights
Networking

Partner

Google logo

Google

Organizers

• Sohum Dhavale

GDSC Lead

• Rajkumar Vaghashiya

GDSC Lead