We invite you to participate in this ‘Capture the Flag 2020’ which is a short, intensive, brainstorming event. You will work in teams and use the clues given to find the flags and go to the next question. There shall be prizes for the top three teams who score the highest. Moreover, there are assured gifts for every participant.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Only open for students from Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- A team must have 2 participants
- The team members may be of different years
- One participant can be a part of only one team
- Only registered participants will be allowed to participate
- The organizers have the final say in case of any discrepancies
- There is no registration fee.
- For registration click here : https://rb.gy/nl2rbh
- For any queries contact,
- Rohit P N: 9008327935
- This event consists of one round with 15 questions in total and one bonus question(Q-16).
- Question 1 and question 16(bonus question) will be open to all.
- A link will be shared with the teams on the day of the event to begin the contest.
- The link shared will have question 1 and question 16 open.
- Question 16 is a bonus question, solving which will earn extra points to the team.
- Solving question 1 will open two paths: the ‘Even path’ and the ‘Odd path’.
- The ‘Even path’ consists of questions numbered 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14.
- The ‘Odd path’ consists of questions numbered 3,5,7,9,11,13 and 15.
- In each path solving a question will lead you to the next question in the same path.
- For eg.: Solving question 2 will take you to question 4 and henceforth till question 14. Solving question 3 will take you to question 5 and henceforth till question 15.
- Teams can choose their priority to solve ‘Even path’ or ‘Odd path’ first.
- Each question will be associated with certain points depending upon its difficulty.
- Every question will contain certain clues using which the teams have to find answers hidden in the website and proceed ahead.