The Participants have to come up with a problem which they or the society is facing and how that can be solved with the help of technology. This event is free for all (No registration Charges)
This Event will take place in 2 Stages:
Stage 1 :- Screening
Stage 2 :- Presentation
The Best ideas are selected for The final presentation and they will present the ideas in form of a PowerPoint presentation in front of the jury
● Registration starts from 17 September 2020
● Abstract Submission starts from 17 September 2020
● Live event Starts on DSC Quantum University’s YouTube Channel on 27 Sept 12:00 PM
● Deadline for Abstract Submission 27 September 2020 1:00 PM
● Results Of Screening Round 27 September 2020 1:30 PM
● Announcement of schedule for Presentation Round 1:45 PM
● Presentation Round Begins 2:15 PM
● Results Announcement 8 PM - Tentative (Depends Upon Round 2 Schedule)
1- Team size can be of maximum 2 members.
2- Copying of ideas is strictly prohibited, in case the participant is found cheating the team will be disqualified.
3- Registration form along with a brief abstract must be completely filled without any false information.
4- You have to submit the abstract before Sep 27, 2020; 1:00 PM.
5- The Decision of the jury will be final.
6- Same team can submit multiple ideas.
● Certificate based on Overall Performance (Rank 1,2 & 3)
● Certificate for Unique Problem
● Certificate for Best Solution
● Certificate for Best Presentation
● Certificate for Best Abstract
● Certificate of Participation
Please note that One Participant can win multiple prizes