RSVP HERE: https://devfestsea22.xnextcon.com/
This is in-person only event in Seattle.
DevFest is an annual tech conference, a worldwide celebration to help developers learn and connect as a community.
This year, we will focus on applied ML engineering practice, MLOps, Android and career development. We will bring hundreds of attendees in great Seattle area together with inspirational keynotes, deep dive tech talks, and hands-on code labs, and peer networking time as well.
Free lunch, fun activities, many give-aways, gifts, and grand prizes!
* Kübra Zengin, Regional Lead - NA Dev Ecosys at Google
* Margaret Maynard-Reid, ML Google Developers Expert
* Lakshmanan Valliappa (Lak), Operating executive at Silver Lake
* Alessya Visnjic, co-founder at WhyLabs
* Will Shelor, staff engineer at Premise Data
* more to be updated.
* 10:00am~10:30am: Checkin and networking
* 10:30pm~12:00pm: Tech talks
* 12:00pm~12:30pm: Lunch break and networking
* 12:30pm~1:30pm: Tech talks
* 1:30pm~2:30pm: Career development
* 2:30pm: Networking and closing
999 Third Ave. Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98104
GDG Cloud Bellevue, GDG Seattle, GDG Bellevue, GDSC North Seattle college
ML Engineer & Artist
Head of Google Cloud's Data Analytics & AI Solutions
Lak's team builds software solutions for business problems using Google Cloud's data analytics and machine learning products. His team aims at enabling partners, customers and sales teams to be successful with GCP's BigData and Machine Learning products through advocacy, technical content, and consulting.