Join Google Cloud Developer Programs Engineer Charlie Engelke and learn how to use Cloud Functions. You will:
- Create a small serverless application demonstrating a simple microservices architecture.
- Create a Pub/Sub topic and subscription
- Create a CloudSQL database to store the status of the processed widgets.
- Use the Runtime Configurator to store and share credentials with Cloud Functions.
- Create a Cloud Scheduler Job to call an HTTP endpoint.
- How to filter and export Cloud Logging messages to Cloud Pub/Sub
- How to trigger Cloud Functions from Pub/Sub
- How to do write a Cloud Function to do simple processing
- How to update a VM's metadata
Grow the community
Please share this opportunity with your LinkedIn community by sharing this post: goo.gle/SpeakerSeriesPost and website: goo.gle/CloudSpeakerSeries
Visit our hackathon partners
This week we are collaborating with several hackathons to provide you with opportunities to leverage your new learnings in a community and competitive environment. Check out our partners:
- Code Quantum
- Knight Hacks
Students who continue their journeys experiencing Google Cloud tools, and who earn three skill badges, will be invited to an exclusive Spotlight Series on Tuesday. Attendees will hear from a Google Cloud Customer about how they are utilizing Google Cloud and the importance of new hires earning success through Google Cloud Skills Boost skill badges.
If you have any questions or require additional details, please reach out to email@example.com.