In Sayantani's hands-on workshop you will learn about multiple networking-related resources to build, scale, and secure your applications on Google Cloud, including how to:
- Enable Identity-Aware Proxy.
- Create VPC networks.
- Create virtual machine instances with Nginx web servers using Compute Engine.
- Create firewall rules to control internal and external access to your VMs.
- Configure, stress, and protect a multi-region HTTP application with an HTTP load balancer and Google Cloud Armor.
- Configure and test an internal TCP load balancer with a regional backend service.
Grow the community
Please share this opportunity with your LinkedIn community by sharing this post: goo.gle/SpeakerSeriesPost and website: goo.gle/CloudSpeakerSeries
Visit our hackathon partners
This week we are collaborating with several hackathons to provide you with opportunities to leverage your new learnings in a community and competitive environment. Check out our partners:
- Code Quantum
- Knight Hacks
Students who continue their journeys experiencing Google Cloud tools, and who earn three skill badges, will be invited to an exclusive Spotlight Series on Tuesday. Attendees will hear from a Google Cloud Customer about how they are utilizing Google Cloud and the importance of new hires earning success through Google Cloud Skills Boost skill badges.
If you have any questions or require additional details, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.