Get ready for another exciting event by DSC NUML, where we will get a hands-on approach to the "PHP and Laravel" Environment. It will boost your existing knowledge as well as it will be a new learning experience for you.
We have arranged a live demo session in which our speaker will demonstrate how you can also implement "PHP and Laravel in your future projects".
1. Laravel Installation:
· Node JS
· PHP + Local Host
2. Creating Laravel Project:
· Using CMD/PowerShell
· Database Connectivity
3. MVC Integration:
· Creating Models, Controllers & Views
· Using Artisan Commands
· Creating Migrations and Routing
4. Developing a Blog Application:
· Creating, Viewing, Updating, and Deleting a Blog
5. Using Composer to Install Third-Party Packages:
· CK Editor (WYSIWG Editor)
· Authentication (Sign in / Register)
After attending this session, you would be able to create a Laravel project with:
· Understanding of CRUD Operations
· Database Connectivity & Migrations
· Implementation of MVC Framework
· Routing and Requests.
Make sure to RSVP to the event by clicking the provided link.
Women in Tech Lead
Campus Ambassador (Numl Rwp)