DSC CCOEW is hosting EXPLORE ML on the 17th and 19th of March, 2021. The sessions will aim to provide awareness and inspire students to consider an AI-related career path, through a short introduction to the topic of machine learning.
Day 1: Introduction to Machine Learning
1. What is Machine Learning?
2. Types of Machine Learning
3. How to know when Machine Learning can be used to solve a problem
Day 2: Neural Networks
1. What are neural networks?
2. How does it work?
3. Exploring the effect of network structure on model performance.
Join this discord group for further communication: