- About this Event Series -
• This is the second part of our intermediate Flutter educational series. Here we create a currency exchange application.
• Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase.
• Linkedin ranked Flutter as the "fastest-growing skill among software engineers." Want to be a part of this fast sweeping trend? Then this series is for you!
Why should I learn Flutter?
• Simple to learn and use
• Quick compilation: Maximum productivity
• Has good documentation
• A growing developer community
• Supported by Android Studio & VS Code
• Complete our previous -- Flutter Beginner series
• Complete Part 1 from last week
• Basic programming language experience could help, but not required.
• You can use either Windows, mac-OS, or Linux. But for Developing iOS applications requires a mac-OS.
• No prior iOS or Android development required
Thu, Oct 22th, 6:00 - 7:30 CST: Dog Quote Application
Thu, Oct 29th, 6:00 - 7:30 CST: Currency Exchanger Application
Thu, Nov 05th, 6:00 - 7:30 CST: What's the Weather?
Thu, Nov 12th. 6:00 - 7:30 CST: Chat Application
Thu, Nov 19th. 6:00- 7:30 CST: Emoji Application
Lambton College - Toronto