GDSC is coming for the first time to J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology
, the purpose of this event is to create awareness about GDSC and tell the students how they can come together and solve mind blogging problems.What are Google Developer Students' Clubs?
- >University based Communities by Google.
- >Learn by peer-to-peer learning or expert lectures
- >Develop solutions for our community & local businesses
It would be a Tech'Fun club in which we will try to keep all the activities as interactive as possible!
Perks of joining GDSC:
- Connect - Meet students interested in developer technologies at your university.
- Learn - Learn about a range of technical topics and gain new skills through hands-on workshops, events, talks, and project-building activities - both online and in-person.
- Grow - Apply new learnings to build great solutions for local problems. Advance your skills, career, and network. Give back to your community by helping others learn, too.
- Attend Events, Hackathons, Workshops, Expert Sessions on Google Technologies.
- Get Certifications and Badges from Google Developers.
- Interact with Google Experts and Google Developers.
- Win goodies and Google merchandise by participating in
- GDSC Competitions, Hackathons and other partnered events.
- Develop skills by working together with other community members on Open Source projects hosted by GDSC PHCET and other google communities.
- Work together with students globally from other Google Developer Student Clubs.
- Practise your skills by developing solutions (apps/websites etc.) for our own communities as well as local businesses and NGOs.
We are always open to suggestions, so kindly tell us where we can improve and what kind of events you would want!
Also, keep your questions ready and post it in Official GDSC Learners' Group we'll try to cover and answer them all :)