Hey guys! Something exciting coming up.
In collaboration with:
The job as a Data Scientist will become something important, during the pandemic or even after the pandemic. Data matters and can be powerful, especially for startup industries since it will mitigate the risk and fraud, and also deliver relevant products to the community.
It is important to note that data-driven considerations lead companies to better decisions and evidence.
In this time, we would like to discuss How Data Science Makes The World a Better Place for us and how this can solve problems in this industry.
So what are you waiting for, go register now using the link in bio!
Senior Data Scientist
Principal Data Scientist
I am a Data Scientist that focuses on Problem Solving, Operation Research, Deeper Analysis, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. I am capable of Python, SQL BigQuery, Tableau, and also understand Google Script. I have experience in operating Google Cloud Platform, doing a statistical project, data analysis, text mining, forecasting, digital marketing, machine learning, and predictive analysis. I also have many experiences in mentoring. Possess logical thinking, like problem-solving, doing project management and highly curious.
* 11 years of experience in Data Science and Analytics
* Ph.D., The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, USA: ML, NLP, Text Summarization and Document Classification. Thesis advisor: Prof. Prasenjit Mitra.
* Undergraduate degree from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur. Industrial Engineering major. As a result, always biased towards optimization :)
* Ex-Silicon Valley: Yahoo Research (now Verizon Media) and IBM Research.
* Ex-Traveloka: South-East Asia's Travel Unicorn
* Authored multiple publications at top conferences: ACL, IJCAI, WWW, etc. with 400+ citations. More details on my Google Scholar page: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=69fATowAAAAJ&hl=en
* US Patent holder.
* Blogger (both technical and travel related).
* Online facilitator for Bangkit! The program from Google aimed to provide Machine learning education in Indonesia.
-- Deep learning, AI, Machine learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Image processing,
-- PyTorch, TensorFlow, Python, sklearn, Pandas, MATLAB, C/C++
-- Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
-- Github, JIRA
-- have authored many research publications
-- holder of Google Anita Borg scholarship for women in technology
I have spent several years in Event Organizing industry, I always believe that changes and "never get too comfortable" is a good way to keep myself growing. Event organizing work is never boring, it's always different and there's always a way to innovate. After several years, comes to my mind that I might be trapped in the sentence above, that I'm too comfortable in that ever-changing line of work. I decided to step out a little bit, and I find myself in Bali working with totally different characters of people in different field of work - Hospitality.
Working with naturally hospitable colleagues I'm learning that hospitality is not about service, it's about being helpful and make people comfortable to share their stories. There's always new things I learn each time I meet new people and that satisfy my needs of knowledge too keep me improved every day and being innovative.