This community-driven month-long program uses a specifically selected online training course to assist people in learning Native Android App Development. Participants will learn the basics of Android development, create a range of apps using Kotlin, and earn badges/certificates along the way.
Jan 9, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
About this event
The Android Fundamentals Course, which combines theory and practice to help you build excellent apps the right way, is available as part of this Study Jam. You'll work with a facilitator to build an Android app step by step and learn best practices in mobile development in general and Android programming in particular throughout the Android Jam.
What will you learn:-
• Architecture Components
• Advanced navigation examples with Nav-Graphs
• Asynchronous Programming with Android Coroutines
• Making HTTP-Request via Retrofit
• Network Caching via Room(SQLite)
• Reactive Programming via Live Data, Flow.
• Schedule tasks via Work Manager.
This year students need to attend one official course, i.e. "Android Basics in Kotlin". And at the end of this event, a working android application is necessary to submit to Google on behalf of GDSC-IIITD.