Engage with us to become a developer in the making!
Do you love the idea of developing but you’re on the constant learning curve and just need the right guidance? We don’t blame you.
Coding can get intimidating when you try and teach yourself to be consistent, it isn’t hard, you just need to know your fundamentals and practice every day, but do it with the right community that focuses on your development.
Introducing the Developers Student Clubs, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. It’s for any undergraduate student from HITS, interested in Google developer technologies and to enhance their coding skills in areas of Web & Mobile Application development, Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Problem Solving, Cybersecurity, etc.
Welcome yourselves as you will grow in a peer-to-peer learning environment and build solutions for local businesses and their community that can end up granting you the right job.
The event taking place on DECEMBER 4 from 11 am onwards via Google meet, the INFO SESSION is to give a lively briefing about the club’s activities.
Here's what’s in store for the event:
• An interactive discussion of the GDSC and how it can assist you with any level of skill to become a developer:
• Get hands-on information on
1. Intro to web dev
2. Various Tech stacks & Current trending stack
3. Choosing the right tech stack & Intro on MERN stack
4. Basics on the technologies we use for front-end & back-end
5. Demo of E-Commerce application
See you soon!