DSC GVPCE brings you another interesting event on Android Development. During the course, you will get a general overview of mobile development for Android, learn basic programming concepts as well as core vocabulary and concepts in Android, get hands-on experience building a small app using the Kotlin language, and understand what opportunities exist for you in the vibrant tech scene as an Android programmer.
In our Third Study Jam, lets build an Personal Diary App
Here is what we are going to implement in the Jam-3 :
Features of app:
1. Save user details: user name, photo.
2. Make a record with date and save locally.
3. See date wise records written in diary.
Things we will be doing:
1. Create App UI Pages.
2. How to navigate between Activities?
3. What are Shared Preferences?
4. What is Android Room for local database?
5. Create AppDatabase, Dao, Model to store records.
6. What is a ViewModel in android?
7. Show List of records (last written first)
8. Finish up project and build APK file to share.
9. Apk Signing and app
10. Wrapping up!
(code along for better understanding )