GCTU Google I/O Extended 2024

Ghana Communication Technology University, Nsawam Road, Accra, 00233

Join us for the GCTU Google I/O Extended 2024, a premier technical meetup bringing together students, developers, and tech enthusiasts from across our campus. This exciting event is part of the global Google I/O Extended series, designed to share the latest innovations, insights, and developments from Google I/O 2024

Jun 22, 12:00 – 3:00 PM

RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

Career DevelopmentDuetAIExplore MLGeminiGoogle AssistantGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine Learning

About this event

Join Google Developer Student Clubs - GCTU Accra for Google I/O Extended 2024! This event is your chance to delve deeper into the latest announcements from Google I/O, the company's annual developer conference.

Here's what you can expect:

Engaging talks and workshops: Learn from local and international experts about the newest tools and technologies from Google.

Connect with the developer community: Network with fellow developers, designers, and tech enthusiasts from Accra.

Hands-on sessions: Get your hands dirty with coding exercises and practical applications of the new Google technologies.

Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, Google I/O Extended is a great opportunity to:

Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in tech.

Expand your skillset and knowledge.

Meet new people and collaborate on projects.

Don't miss out on this exciting event!

For more information and registration details, contact 0247291736

When

When

Saturday, June 22, 2024
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• frederick ohene

GDSC Lead

• David Tawiah

Co Lead

• Sandra Asante