The workshop is designed for beginners who want to learn the basics of web development. Participants will learn how to create and design web pages, as well as how to add interactivity and functionality. The workshop will also cover topics such as responsive design, accessibility, and SEO.
The workshop will be led by experienced web developers who will provide hands-on instruction and guidance. Participants will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and receive feedback from their peers and instructors.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have the skills and knowledge they need to create their own web pages and applications. They will also be able to apply for entry-level web development jobs.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the basics of web development from experienced instructors
- Gain hands-on experience working on real-world projects
- Build a network of fellow web developers
- Prepare for entry-level web development jobs
Requirements for Attending Bevy:
- No prior experience with web development is required
- Participants should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet
- Participants should be able to commit to attending all four weeks of the workshop
Dev Rel Officer
Social Media Manager
Technical Lead ( Data Science / ML / AI )
Technical Lead ( Mobile )
Technical Lead ( Frontend )
Technical Lead ( Product Design & UI/UX)
Events Team Lead