The workshop is designed for beginners who want to learn the basics of backend web development. Participants will learn how to build and deploy web applications that are scalable, reliable, and secure. The workshop will also cover topics such as testing, deployment, and monitoring.
The workshop will be led by experienced backend developers who will provide hands-on instruction and guidance. Participants will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and receive feedback from their peers and instructors.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have the skills and knowledge they need to build their own backend web applications. They will also be able to apply for entry-level backend development jobs.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn the basics of backend web development from experienced instructors
- Gain hands-on experience working on real-world projects
- Build a network of fellow backend developers
- Prepare for entry-level backend development jobs
Requirements for Attending
- No prior experience with backend web development is required
- Participants should have a basic understanding of programming languages and databases
- Participants should be able to commit to attending all four weeks of the workshop
Dev Rel Officer
Social Media Manager
Technical Lead ( Data Science / ML / AI )
Technical Lead ( Mobile )
Technical Lead ( Frontend )
Technical Lead ( Product Design & UI/UX)
Events Team Lead