Google I/O Extended Ado-Ekiti 2023

AB Emporium Hotel and Event Centre, Olora Street, Ado-Ekiti, 360101

Google I/O is back, online, and free for everyone! I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at Google’s latest developer products

Jul 22, 2023, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM

RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

Google I/O Extended

About this event

Google I/O Extended is a series of events held around the world to bring the excitement and knowledge of Google I/O to developers on a local level. At Google I/O Extended, developers can learn about Google's latest developer solutions, products, and technology. They can also network with other developers and get involved in the Google developer community.

This year, Google I/O Extended will focus on artificial intelligence (AI). AI is a rapidly growing field with the potential to revolutionize many aspects of our lives. At Google I/O Extended, participants will learn about the latest AI technologies and how they can be used to improve entrepreneurship, productivity, cyberspace, and decision-making.

Here are some of the topics that will be covered at Google I/O Extended:

How AI can be used to create new businesses and products

How AI can be used to automate tasks and improve productivity

How AI can be used to protect our privacy and security in cyberspace

How AI can be used to make better decisions in business and other areas of life

Google I/O Extended is an excellent opportunity for developers to learn about the latest AI technologies and how they can be used to make a difference in the world. If you are interested in AI, I encourage you to attend a Google I/O Extended Ado-Ekiti.

Here are some additional details about the event:

The event will be held on July 1st, 2023

The event is free to attend, but registration is required.

The event will feature keynote presentations from Google experts, as well as breakout sessions on a variety of AI topics.

There will also be opportunities to network with other developers and learn more about the Google developer community.

I hope to see you there!

When

When

Saturday, July 22, 2023
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• Omowunmi Gbogbobiodun

GDSC Lead

• Omowaye Gabriel

Content Creator

• Areola Ifeoluwa

Graphics Designer