💼 What will you carry away from this study jam?
Participating in this study jam is an excellent opportunity to learn how to create your first Flutter application. By the end of the study jam, you will have created a Tic Tac Toe game, which will be a product of what you learned throughout the program. Below is an overview of the topics covered:
- Session 1: Introduction to Flutter and Dart, responsive design & Utilising Flutter libraries for persistence memory
- Session 2: Tic Tac Toe Game building
• Small gifts
• Certificate of participation
• Gain practical knowledge in developing mobile applications using Flutter and Dart
• Boost your resumes with a valuable learning experience!
• Network and connect with like-minded individuals
🎯 The study jam’s objective:
• To allow all participants to build a simple game template using Flutter and Dart
• Participants are able to modify the game template into real games after the study jam
• Participants are able to learn how to integrate animations and media in mobile application development
• Encourage collaborative problem-solving and learning among participants.
📅 Date: 21st April, 28th April & 5th of May 2023
⏰ Time: 03:30 pm – 06:00 pm (MYT)
📍 Venue: SK3-206
Sign up by filling out this registration form!
Tech Lead (AI/ML)
Tech Lead (App)
Tech Lead (Web)
Tech Lead (Cyber Security)
Community & Publicity Lead
Creative Team Lead