After successfully completing the 30 Days of Google Cloud, we are back with yet another amazing series "Android Study Jams".
What is it?
Android Study Jams are community-organized study groups for people to learn how to build Android apps in the Kotlin programming language, using the curriculum provided by Google.
Who should join?
This program is for people who are new to Android development and want to learn the best practices for how to build Android apps in Kotlin. There are two different tracks based on whether someone has prior programming experience or not. As always, you have the flexibility to adapt the level, format, duration, and other aspects of the agenda based on the needs of your community.
What's in it for me?
- Learn the basics of building Android apps with the Kotlin programming language and develop a collection of simple apps to start your journey as an Android developer!
- Apart from the invaluable knowledge, there are certificates for attendees who successfully complete the Android Kotlin Fundamentals course as part of the Prior Programming Experience Track of Android Study Jams.
- Attendees will also get badges that they can display in their Google Developers Profile.
What are the prerequisites for participating?
- For the New to Programming track, the prerequisites are basic computer skills and basic math skills.
- For the Prior Programming Experience track, the prerequisites are prior programming experience in an object-oriented programming language, being familiar with how to use an IDE, and being familiar with using GitHub.