• To showcase programming and problem-solving skills
• To boost confidence in joining competitions.
• The event is open to all college students who are currently enrolled in any university.
1. Make a team of three
2. Sign up for a CodeChum account
o Please use your actual first and last names, as well as a valid email. Failure to follow this will result in immediate disqualification.
3. Join a class and answer practice activity
o After creating an account, join the registration class with the following class code: threat-116
o To be familiar with the environment, answer the practice activity and get a perfect score to be eligible to join the contest proper.
4. (Optional) Answer Warm-up Activity
o To prepare for the upcoming contest, they can also answer the warm-up activity which contains more problems to practice from.
5. Register your team here.
o One member of the team shall fill up the Google form.
6. Don’t forget to RSVP in the Google platform!
o They may choose from the two links if they do not belong to any of the two chapters:
• Each team shall be assigned a Discord voice channel with a facilitator. All members must be in their respective channels 5 minutes before the start of competition.
• Each member will answer the same set of problems within a 2 hour time period.
• Each problem has its corresponding points. The 10 teams with most accumulated points will advance to the finals. Tiebreakers will be settled based on time of completion.