Join the incredible 30 Days of Cloud series where experts uncover the Google Cloud Foundational Series for students with little to no experience in cloud computing and is an ideal foundation for diverse career paths.
The series provides an overview of concepts central to cloud basics, big data, and machine learning, and where and how Google Cloud fits in. By the end of the series of courses, learners will be able to articulate these concepts and demonstrate hands-on skills.
Build your cloud skills and demonstrate your proficiency by earning badges along the way.
The series will have 4 paths-
1. Cloud Computing Fundamentals (Mondays- Nov 8)
2. Infrastructure in Google Cloud (Tuesdays- Nov 9)
3. Networking and Security in Google Cloud (Wednesdays- Nov 9)
4. Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud (Thursdays- Nov 10)
Before attending this course, students should:
- Have basic IT knowledge and be interested in learning more about Cloud and ML.
- Have competency in at least one language (such as Python, Java).
- Be familiar with the basics of shell scripting, SQL.
Join here- https://cloudcoach.dev/
The event will be hosted by GDSC Chapters throughout North America. Following is the list of events and their hosting Chapters-
Nov 8 - Cloud Computing Fundamentals - Hofstra University(tentative)
Nov 9 - Infrastructure in Google Cloud - Princeton University
Nov 10 - Networking and Security in Google Cloud - University of Saskatchewan
Nov 11 - Data, ML, and AI in Google Cloud - Indiana University
Public Relations Officer