• Introduction to 3D printing technology and how it works.
• Knowing the types of raw materials for printers, their advantages, and uses. • Training on the basics of designing objects using engineering drawing programs.
• Applying a set of 3D designs and printing them as prototypes for products.
• The trainee is familiar with 3D printing technology, its types, advantages, and method use it.
• Training on the basics of 3D drawing using the latest engineering programs.
• Applying the acquired skills in design and 3D printing methods through the implementation and printing of prototypes.
• Enable the trainee to transform his engineering ideas into live and realistic models.
Arap open university
Socail Media MGT