Prepare for the hackathon season and join Google’s Engineer Pedro Silva for a hands-on workshop showcasing how to Ensure Access & Identity into your hackathon projects.
You’ll learn many fundamental features of cloud security which include:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Predefined roles and create custom roles
- Service accounts and roles
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Networking Peering
- Identity-Aware Proxy (IAP)
Preparing for the workshop
Are you new or need a refresher on Google Cloud security fundamentals? Prepare for the event by learning more about cloud security by visiting these resources:
If you have any questions or require additional details, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.