Google Developer Student Club, Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering college invites you to Flutter Festival in alliance with GDSC Amity University Mumbai, GDSC Poornima College of Engineering, GDSC Indore Institute of Science & Technology and GDSC Avantika University.
Flutter is a toolkit developed by Google that helps developers build apps for multiple platforms using a single code base! Half a million apps are built using Flutter, and we would love to see you learning and building meaningful apps using Flutter too! :-)
Roman Jaquez, Flutter GDE, Google Certified Cloud Architect, GDG Lawrence Lead Organizer and Mentor for the Northeast will be leading this session where he’ll share tips and tricks of advanced Flutter UI development with guided, self-paced codelabs, custom-made for this event.
Roman is also a Senior Software Development Engineer at Philips Health Systems.
In this event, you’ll learn the following:
- Learn how to build UI Layouts effectively using Flutter
- Hydrate your app with data coming from Firebase Cloud Firestore, both one-time fetching and real-time data streaming
- Keep your UI in sync with the backend data
- Create Flutter User interfaces with ease
- Use common Flutter Layout strategies using just core widgets
- Create Dart models to map your app's data
- Apply basic Navigation strategies
- Have fun while coding along in this highly engaging session
Pre-requisites: NONE! This session requires no installation, as we’ll be using DartPad, a web-based IDE for Flutter Development