Finding solutions is converting ideas into steps that can be an outcome after all. Steps? Sounds complicated 🙂 not really! The magical word is design thinking. Design thinking is a flexible, yet systematic process to define and solve problems. By using design thinking, you make decisions based on what future customers really want instead of relying only on historical data or making risky bets based on instinct instead of evidence. . This Workshop provides an introduction to the design thinking foundational activities.
You will learn how to :
- Describe the systematic process to define and solve problems
- Formulate ideas for problem-solving
- Discuss solutions that integrate product configuration, functionality, and user experience
- Identify the design thinking processes and methods
- Present a human-centered design solution, as well as planning a business model to realize it.
Join us on Wednesday